Synchronize AudioStation and SqeezeBox Playlists

Antworten
akimo
SqueezeBox: Classic
SqueezeBox: Classic
SqueezeBox Server läuft auf: Synology Diskstation 211+

Synchronize AudioStation and SqeezeBox Playlists

Beitrag von akimo »

Für alle, die gerne genau wie ich die AudioStation Playlists und die SqeezeBox playlists synchron halten wollen habe ich ein Diskstation-Plugin geschrieben, das die persönlichen AudioStation playlists der User überwacht und bei Änderungen automatisch neu in den SqeezeBox-Playlists Ordner schreibt. Damit kann man den komfortablen Diskstation Manager benutzen um die Playlists zu erstellen und die SqueezeBox um sie abzuspielen.

(Rest auf Englisch aus dem äquivalenten Eintrag in englischem Forum ;-), sorry bin grad zu faul, das auch noch zu übersetzen)

The attached tarfile contains the program. The SqeezeBox Plugin Developers Manual can be obtained from the Synology website, so anyone with basic linux knowledge can install this.

The tarfile only contains a compiled version of the program for the ARM-based diskstations (DS111, DS211, DS411, DS411slim, DS211+), if you have another platform, then you will need to recompile with the appropriate cross-compiler. This is needed, since I use linux system calls to register for notifications on changes of the playlist files, which makes the updates highly efficient. Unfortunately, also the binary has some hard-coded paths up to now, but if I find the time I will provide a more user-friendly version.

Hope, this is useful for anyone :-)
Dateianhänge
SqueezePlaylists.tar.gz
(41.7 KiB) 263-mal heruntergeladen
Antworten